Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a list of some of the reasons you could obtain gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good understanding you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree is usually profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may have also a full-line of products and not wanting to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. They’ve got too many similar products and that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who your competition is thats available.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor patenting an idea contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another InventHelp Inventor Service and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention patent posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, yet if they perform quick browse your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, meaning that they should expect very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do not need to go ahead and take risk to become the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and study part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.